• DENSO Corporation, established in 1949 as Nippondenso, is a member of the Toyota Group companies.
• In a way, Denso is to Toyota what Delphi is to General Motors, or, what Visteon is to Ford, or, what Keihin is
• Originally, Denso was the electrical component manufacturing division of Toyota Motor Corporation,
segregated during post-WWII reconstruction
• Commerzbank AG is the second-largest bank in Germany (after Deutsche
Bank) and headquartered in Frankfurt.
• Commerzbank holds a leading market share in online banking–EuroHypo
is an integral part of Commerzbank.
• Commerzbank was founded in 1870 by individual and merchant bankers in
• The Commerzbank Tower (designed by British architect Norman Foster) was Europe's first ecological